There’s still a few spaces left on my show stopping bread course at Seasoned Cookery School on 20th February 2015.
A space on this course makes perfect Christmas present so why not check it out here:
About the Course
This one day bread making course is for those who want to master the art of bread making at home and broaden their baking portfolio. This course covers the basic and more refined skills and techniques needed to produce showstopper bread creations.
Your chef for the day will be LuisTroyano, 2014 BBC Great British Bake Off finalist who was awarded star baker during ‘bread week’ in the 2014 series. Luis is a friendly and passionate baker who is keen to share his hints and tips with you to enable you to become more confident when creating and baking bread at home.
Techniques you will learn on this baking course:
- The art to proving and shaping bread
- How to make individual and uniform showstopper rolls
- How to make sweet enriched dough
- How to get the best flavour out of your bread
- How to work with rye flour
Bakes on the day will be:
- Rye Rolls with a double flavour twist
- A savoury black olive and serrano ham couronne
- A show stopping enriched dough, chocolate and hazelnut bread